Menu
 

Check out this brand new mix from me. Madd madd madd ting. This
is bare fire.Only new riddims and singles on this one. Ive already
received plenty requests for it. Why not get yuh copy now. Preview it here...

















LIKE THE MUSIC BEING UPLOADED? THEN SHOW YOUR
APPRECIATION BY COMMENTING AND RATING POSTS.
SCROLL DOWN TO LEAVE COMMENTS!

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. BAD FIREMay 03, 2011

    A real hard core mix. I listen to the preview and it's madd! I have been asking how to go about purchasing a hard copy but no response. Good job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad fire respec.. i have replied to you both on your last comment and in the chatbox. If you do check back here link me on my email address. maestromuzic@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 04, 2011

    mawwwd me like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 08, 2011

    mad for da summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 09, 2011

    big up hno!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 20, 2011

    respect

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 07, 2013

    big up bro

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on the post or just show your gratitude by saying Thanks.

 
Top