Menu
 








01. Bugsy Malone - Like A Virgin
02. TOK - Can You Feel It
03. Irish Man - Part Time Lover
04. Sandy Smith Ft Geefus - If I Cant Have You
05. Chico - Hungry Like A Wolf
06. Lukie D - Take on Me
07. Ninja Kid - Working My Way Back to You
08. TOK - this Little Light of Mine
09. Ward 21 - Border Line
10. Elephant Man - Tainted Love
11. Sizzla - I Need Love
12. Mr Easy - Africa
13. Bounty Killer - Do Ya Think Im Sexy
14. Capleton - Papas Got A Brand New Pigbag
15. Bounty Killer - Girls








DON’T JUST DOWNLOAD, SUPPORT
DANCEHALL ANTHEMZ... COMMENT AND RATE POSTS.
IP ADDRESSES OF WILL BE BANNED OTHERWISE!!!

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. This seems mighty intressting. I really liked dat clappas riddim. And this reggae remake conept is also nice :) Im downloading this right now and will come back with more comments after listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downloaded listened and I and I like it. The best of the tunes I already heard like tainted love and part time lover... except from Bountys remake of girls... I really like that.

    Thanks a lot for this and all your hard and good work.
    Nuff respect and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for this treat, I have been waiting and searching for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ty for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. please re-up this wikked post! no working link

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 24, 2014

    Dead link! Please repost! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on the post or just show your gratitude by saying Thanks.

 
Top